Want to advertise on this website? Create your advert now.

Colburn Surgery

Orchard House, Easton Way, Colburn, Catterick Garrison DL9 4GA, UK – 01748 830500

One slightly impolite receptionist, but other than that, great doctors. Clean & hygienic, pleasant & helpful doctors & nurses, appointments within two weeks (great for this area with the number of patients there are) or walk in sessions most days (where you are pretty much guaranteed to be seen if you turn up at the start... Really pleased with these sessions) I've had multiple issues while living here and been with 3 doctors, this is THE ONLY surgery that has both genuinely wanted to help me personally and also done their utmost to provide appointments as soon as possible. Sometimes, to get an earlier appointment it means going to the Catterick village surgery, which is virtually impossible since there are no buses there any more, but it is just another option they give which could help. Catterick village surgery is also great. The same professional, friendly and helpful service you would want to expect, and can expect. I would literally not recommend another doctors in this area, this is the only one that seems to actually care. And in the current NHS situation; no money, no hours, no help, that must mean they work damned hard constantly.

One very very rude lady at reception , having ago at my wife for not being able to leave the house to go get a prescription because she was assaulted and telling her should have a spare inhaler maybe if the doctor gave her one then we wouldn’t call up, making her cry on the phone so rude

Dr I S Watt - Harewood Medical Practice

42 Richmond Rd, Catterick Garrison DL9 3JD, UK – 01748 833904

Yorkshire Foot Clinics

25 Frenchgate, Richmond DL10 4HZ, UK – 01748 850020

Click for local doctors - see contact details and location maps.
NHS Direct is now NHS 24. Just dial 111 to speak to a professional or click the link below for there self help website. Lots of really useful info but keep clear of heart surgery! If in doubt ask your GP or call 111. Good luck.